- *supporting tom rosenthal (sold out)
- 19th October - Folk Expo, Manchester
- 29th October - The Old Market, Brighton*
- 31st October - Arnolfini, Bristol*
- 2nd November - Dancehouse, Manchester*
- 3rd November - Cottiers Theatre, Glasgow*
- 4th November - The American Bar, Belfast
- 5th November - The Sugar Club, Dublin*
- 7th November - Bishops' House, Sheffield
- 9th November - Thieving Harry's, Hull
- 15th November - Cinémorphe, Paris
- 16th November - Le Bar De La Plage, Saint-Arnoult-en-Yvelines
- 23rd November - TBC, Barcelona
- 24th November - TBC, Barcelona
- 28th November - Uxbridge Folk Club, London
Amy May Ellis grew up in the middle of the North York Moors. Her music has taken her around the UK and Europe playing headline shows and guesting for artists such as Micheal Chapman, Hiss Golden Messenger, Tiny Ruins, Rozi Plain, Ryley Walker and Willy Mason.
Amy's first two EPs Weathered By Waves and We Got Fire, explore a rich and intricate full band sound with a refreshing and ferocious honesty. They have both received support from BBC introducing, BBC 6 Music and Rough Trade.
Where My Garden Lies is Amy's third release, a small collection of solo songs exploring ideas of home.
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.