- *with Felix MB
- **with An
- 26th April - Farndale, the bandroom
- 30th April - London, The Slaughtered lamb
- 8th may - london, the harrison*
- 9th may - brighton, village*
- 10th may - brighton, the great escape festival
- 13th May - leeds, brudenell social club
- 17th may - scunthorpe, Café INDIEpendent
- 19th May - York, the crescent
- 21st May - Hull, polar bear
- 25th may - belfast, the Duncairn**
- 26th may - bray- the harbour bar**
- 27th may - galway, black gate cultural center**
- 28th may - Dublin, Ruby sessions
Amy May Ellis grew up in the middle of the North Yorkshire Moors. Being surrounded by this wild and changing landscape helped shape her songwriting and it was here that she played her first gigs at The Bandroom in Farndale. Host to artists from around the world she found these gigs to be hugely influential. She would sit and soak up their music, watching how they captured and silenced the room.
At the age of 16 she moved to York to study and soon became part of it's thriving music scene, where she earned a reputation for her captivating and moving performances. Now based in London Amy has received support from BBC 6 Music for her debut EP, "Weathered By Waves”. Released in 2017 it is a collection of arrangements of her songs accompanied by a York based group of very talented and supportive friends.
She has guested for artists such as Micheal Chapman, Rozi Plain, Hiss Golden Messenger, Tiny Ruins, Ryley Walker and Willy Mason.